SOME NEW WORK BUT MORE TO COME





HEY EVERYONE.. I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY HOLIDAYS

HERE ARE SOME NEW PICS
BUT BEFORE I SHOW YOU THESE
-------MY CURRENT WEEKS MOTIVATION I MUST SAY IS-------
-- "LET ME HIT THE GYM" -- AFTER THE NICE VACATION IN FLORIDA I MUST SAY I FELT SO MOTIVATED TO COME BACK AND HIT THE GYM

MY NUTRITIONAL MOTIVATION WHILE I WAS ON VACATION -- EVEN THOUGH I WASENT ABLE TO GOTO THE GYM WHILE HERE I KEPT MY NUTRITION INCREDIBLE

"WHERES MY PROTEIN SHAKES"


THESE TAKEN BY PHOTOGRAPGER JASON T JASKOT

Prints are available through the photographer at JASON JASKOT

Keep the emails I love giving out tips and advice for working out/dieting etc
IM HERE TO HELP


Comments

andreiqn said…
Hey there Phil.
This is Andrei... from Costa Rica.
Glad to see you're doing well. It seems like you're making it big! So happy for you brother.
Man, hope to get an email from you sometime. andreyquiros@gmail.com
Miss talking to ya Phil...

Andrei
macpatrick said…
amazing photos and great model! you certainly are off to a great start. check out my website and lets work together.

p michael perez
www.viewfinder.net

Popular Posts