update

Comments

PaJa said…
Yes... the most beautiful man from this year, and ever!
Anonymous said…
Phil,

This just became one of my favorite shots of you. The pose, the look, the hint of sexiness with your jeans unbuttoned, the Hairy underarms, everything, this photo is perfection and you look absolutely Gorgeous in it. Wonderful work!!

Kurt
James said…
I love this picture. A beautiful and sexy pose in which you look absolutely perfect! Thanks for posting it!

james
mysterious girl said…
wow looking more handsome love you all new work
Anonymous said…
Oh, Philip!

I know this pictures place. I was there before too.
You are GOOOOOD! Beautiful as always. Love you very much!
Today, We lost big artist,Michael Jackson. I pray for his soul and rest in the kingdom of Heaven.

Alain.
PaJa said…
Phil,
Congratulation ur by DNA again with ur beautiful Scott Hoover pictures!
I'm sooo happy for u,
Really amazing!

http://dnamagazine.com.au/articles/news.asp?news_id=9482&c=284631

Popular Posts