Update

Comments

Anonymous said…
Phil, Will you be needing dried off from this shot because I would like to volunteer for the job (LOL)

Ya, I know, wishful thinking (Smiles)

Kurt
James said…
Looking good, as always! I like black and white photos. This one is wonderfully suggestive and inviting. Beautiful.

james
Anonymous said…
Hi, Philip

I just came back from the trip from the Beautiful Canadian Rockey Mountain Nta'l Park in Canada.
Then i found your new beautiful pictures here. wet,wet hot pictures. Thank you.

Alain
PaJa said…
It's a cold shower, because i need one if i see ur sexy pictures...
Anonymous said…
Hello,Phil! I am a big fan of u. I like these new pics very much but kinda dislike the new model. Orange doesn't match u as well as black. Just a suggestion. Wish u happy today!

Popular Posts